- We respond promptly to your call or e-mail and will make a schedule for free estimate. We bring granite samples, edge samples, and sink designs to your place. We answer all of your drawing than based on your questions we can provide you with quotation.
- Bring any small objects like cabinet’s door, tile,wallpaper to work with colors and styles. We believe that this is the best way to match color of your cabinet with our collection of granite. We will show you granite slabs or samples to choose from to best suit your needs. Try to have some sketches or drawings with measurements so we could give you an estimate and talk over any details of the project.
- For templating we do not need to remove your existing countertop so you can use your kitchen till installation day.
- After we received your measurement & template we lay out your project on granite slab. When we cut your slab we are looking on all details such as where is the best spot for seam direction of veining and grain. We complete all major cuts, edging, shaping and polishing in our own facilities. Some minor cuts and polishing may be done on job side.
- Generally average size kitchen countertop installation takes just one day. Our installers will leave your home in exactly the same way it was in when we arrived, that is except for the elegant and functional surfacing project left behind. At Stonegate Granite, we know that our excellence in craftsmanship is our best advertisement. When you work with us, the only surprise you find is how easy, satisfying and hassle-free your surfacing project can be.
- Stonegate Granite Company provides a 1 year warranty on our fabrication and installation of countertop, we do not cover damages caused by customer ( such as dropping some thing on counter, scratching counter, hitting countertop and etc.)